Members of St. Augustine's work in many ways to end hunger:
- The Second Sunday of each month our all-parish food collections support local food pantries.
- North Shore CROP Walk: St. A’s walkers have raised funds at this annual walk to help alleviate hunger.
- Parish volunteers serve dinner monthly at A Just Harvest Soup Kitchen.
- Each Sunday, parishioners provide food rescue by delivering bread to area food pantries.
- We award grants to local pantries and agencies working toward a day when no one will go hungry.