How can I fulfill my pledge?
Thank you for deciding to pledge your gift to support St. Augustine’s mission in the world! Here are five ways to fulfill your pledge.
- Check: Place your check in the offering plate on Sunday morning at worship, or mail it to the church office: 1140 Wilmette Avenue, Wilmette, IL 60091. You may pay toward your pledge weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annually, whichever you prefer.
- Cash: Some people wish to fulfill their pledge by offering cash. If you choose to do this, please be sure to use a pledge envelope with name written on the envelope. This will help us to provide you with accurate financial statements for tax purposes.
- Online bill pay & Electronic Funds Transfer: Many people arrange to pay toward their pledge offering through their bank’s online bill pay service. Please contact your bank for assistance.
- Appreciated Stock Transfer: This is an excellent way to fulfill your pledge, particularly if you have held the stock you’re choosing to transfer for more than a year. Please contact St. Augustine’s Treasurer Gray Curchin for more information and assistance.
- Realm: Login to your profile through our secure online directory, and choose the Giving tab at the top of your page. There you will be able to register your pledge for the coming year. Contact Gray Curchin with questions.